When we talk to our customers — real estate agents just like you — it’s only a matter of time before we get the question, “Is Adwerx for lead generation?” It’s a very reasonable question, but in a word, no. Adwerx is not a lead generation platform. Here’s why. If you do a Google search […] Read more
Buzzword bingo continues here on the AdWerx blog with our latest entry in the digital marketing lexicon: PPC for real estate agents. In this case, PPC is not a hallucinogenic. It’s an acronym that stands for Pay Per Click advertising. Here’s how PPC works: a user types in a search on Google. That search contains […] Read more
Buzzwords abound in the world of web design and digital marketing. And chances are, if you’ve talked to even one person who has anything to do with “digital”, you’ve heard the acronym “SEO.” SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it’s a pretty integral part of any digital marketing strategy, particularly for real estate agents. […] Read more
Have you ever walked into a house and thought, “Whoa, that’s not what I expected.” That is exactly how your web visitors feel if they click on a link or an ad and end up on a landing page that doesn’t quite match their expectation. Let’s take a step back. What is a landing page? […] Read more
Denise Brewer, TV personality turned real estate pro, shares her wisdom from decades of marketing experience. Learn how to build your brand online and what it takes to succeed in a digital world with these real estate marketing tips. Read more
Anne Mahon thinks she has the best job in the world. There’s no 401k. No employer health plan. And she works almost every weekend. But she wouldn’t change a thing. Anne is a real estate agent, and she is taking the market in her hometown area of Belmont, Arlington, and Cambridge, Massachusetts by storm. A leader […] Read more
Mark Slade, marketing expert turned real estate agent, shares his insight on what agents can do to get ready for the 2015 spring selling season. Read more
For real estate agents, the housing crisis and economic downturn that started seven years ago was not unlike a slow moving natural disaster — something agents had to ride out in order for their businesses to survive. But today, the economic signs are there. The ashes are clearing and the sun is coming out. It’s a new day for the residential real estate market in 2015.
Sometime in March, AdWerx reached a major milestone. We hit our 15,000 customer mark, surpassed over 2.8 billion ad impressions and now have real estate agent customers in all 50 states! We just want to take this moment to say, THANK YOU!
You work hard to get visitors to your site, now bring them back! We know that less than 2% of online prospects convert on their first visit to a website. Therefore, retargeting, the technology that allows you to follow users all over the web, is an important marketing tool to bring back the other 98%.