Is there a more time-tested advertising tool than real estate flyers?
A simple and effective essential for your business, real estate flyers are now even easier to create by downloading templates free of charge.
Once you have the template, you might find yourself staring at a blank screen. As a real estate agent, you may not be as skilled with graphic design as you are with your sellers and buyers. How do you create something eye-catching and full of the necessary info? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered with some basics.
Tips for creating fly real estate flyers
Here are some tips for turning that blank template into a real estate ad that pops (and sells).
- Keep it simple. Don’t overload your viewer with too much information and graphics. The showbiz saying, “Always leave ‘em wanting more” applies here, and prospects need room to use their imagination. Spark that imagination, and they’ll call you to fill in the blanks.
- Include a call to action. A sense of urgency is vital to moving prospects from imagination to action. Encourage your reader to call you, visit your website, find you on social media or sign up for your newsletter.
- Write attractive titles. Move beyond “For Sale” and into more imaginative titles to create a vision for your readers. Don’t be afraid to experiment with “The Home of Your Dreams” or “Modern, Quiet Living on a Cul-De-Sac.” Read more about real estate headlines here.
- Photos, photos, photos. You already know that visuals are the key to sales. High-quality images help your flyer move. Sure, the front of the house is beautiful, but what about the unique features of the home, like the split-level deck or the fireplace?
- Contact information. Prospects can’t be buyers if they can’t find you. Make your contact information prominent and easy to read.
- Match template to property. Using a template that fits the home style is a great way for the user to remember the listing. Beachfront property? Use an ocean themed template. Victorian home? Use a classical or vintage template.
And of course, connect your offline marketing to your online marketing with digital listing ads that look like your real estate flyers. Use the same fonts and photos for the property. By creating an effective flyer, your free downloadable template can pay dividends for your real estate business.
Generating real estate leads ,
[…] free classifieds anymore, because you’ve raised your profile. You’ve built a website, created digital fliers, you’re a pro! However, do not underestimate the power of a classified listing. Millions of […]