Creating Real Estate Flyers That Pop
A flyer is an easy and effective way to boost your real estate business. You can use them to advertise property listings, promote your brand or recruit new agents. Plus, they can be downloaded in easy-to-use templates free of charge.
But you're a real estate agent, not a graphic designer. So how do you create an eye-catching flyer using the free template you just downloaded?
Tips for Creating a Real Estate Flyer That Sells
Here are some tips for turning a blank template into a real estate flyer that pops.
- Keep it simple. Don't bog down your audience with too many details. Use bullet points for a few of the most attractive features and leave the rest to the imagination. A "less is more" approach will leave that prospect wanting to contact you for more information. Now you're in the door with a new client.
- Include a call to action. Encourage the reader to call you, visit your website, find you on social media or sign up for your newsletter. This creates a sense of urgency and gets your prospects moving.
- Write attractive titles. "For Sale" doesn't do much to draw attention. Try things like "Your Dream Home" or "Updated House on a Cul-De-Sac."
- Photos, photos, photos. Nothing sells real estate like high quality images. And don’t stop at the front of the home either. Show the fireplace, the deck or any other attractive feature.
- Contact information. Don't bury your contact information in small font at the bottom corner of your flyer. Make it prominent and easy to find.
- Match template to property. Use a template that fits the style of the home. Is it a beach house? Use a template with an ocean theme. Country cottage? Find a rustic looking template.
Check out a list of 19 Tips for Better Real Estate Property Ads and Flyers provided by The American Genius. By creating an effective flyer, your free downloadable template can pay dividends for your real estate business.