Creative Advertising Tips for the Best Real Estate Ads
Real estate ads are often colorful and creative in a customized way: beautifully crafted and creative real estate advertising ideas, professionally taken headshots, and catchy slogans abound. So how do you generate creative real estate marketing? First, let’s cover some basics.
Let’s Get Creative | Real Estate Marketing Techniques
- Invest in original art. The designs of your logo and real estate ads are pieces of art that represents you, so make sure they are unique and of high quality. Virtually every city or town has a good graphic designer nearby—find them and make the investment.
- Get a professional headshot. Headshots are a ubiquitous part of creative real estate advertising, so it pays to invest in a good one. Find a good local photographer and get it done right.
- Define your brand. There are as many approaches to real estate as there are real estate agents. Figure out who you are, what your focus is, and how you transmit that to success for your clients. Identifying what makes you unique will help your advertising stand out.
Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s use them as the launching pad to really creative advertising made easy. Make sure you apply these foundational tools to your best real estate advertising.
- Use emotional appeal. People house hunt with their hearts as much as their heads—we all have a strong feeling about home. Write listings and craft ads that appeal to emotions; the way to a closing is through their hearts.
- Use viral marketing. Videos, print ads, public events—all are strong options for a good creative viral campaign. Make sure it’s tasteful and fits your overall message, but get out there and have fun.
- Make the best use of social media. We could write a whole article about this in and of itself, but a vibrant, interactive social media presence goes a long way toward engaging and expanding your audience. Take the time and do it right.
Hopefully this article will get you started on the path to running a really creative real estate marketing presence for your business. Creative real estate advertising is a multipart process, and the digital element is more important than ever. If you're ready for the pros, give us a call. We will work with you to capture the real estate advertising ideas you have in mind.